Friday, August 16, 2013

I was so happy and don't want to wake up


Black Sexy PVC Catsuit
Once I had a dream saying that I was wandering in the streets of spain and saw the 
colorful architecture surrounding me. I was so happy and don't want to wake up. I 
have a dream which is going to Spain and taste the people customs and make friends 
with passionate Spanish people. Thank you spain for giving me the best dream of my 
life and encourage me to go ahead of time to realize this dream. I found the Lolita 
girls wearing different styles of Lolita dresses in the streets and cosplay teams here 
and there in Spain.
Black Sexy PVC Catsuit
My best friend gave me a book called Spain Guide, it's a 
wonderful book actually and I think I am gonna use it someday. Dream is not always 
an easy thing. We need to fight for cosplay. The way to dream is really tough. We have to 
face other people's laughing at from time to time. We have to bear the stress which put 
by others. But most importantly, we should believe in ourselves. People just don't 
know how the dream is important to us. On the contrary, we should thank them to 
give us a strong heart for us to have the enough courage to face the future. We have 
not many choices but we have ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment