Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Classic joke: absolute terror rental experience

I have rented a house for some reason. The low rents this house, people can not believe, but I live in, and found the people around always with a strange look at me, but also behind me, pointing.I am very strange, and finally one day I pulled the old man of the porter, insisted he told me the truth.

He said to me: I live here, lived here for a pair of lovers. They have been very good, but one day do not know what they kicked the night, never seen the woman. But the man disappeared in the renovated room.The neighbors had noticed that the man is always in the middle of the night to paint the walls, so they think that the girl killed the man and the body puzzle to the wall, listening to the story, I think back to cold.Back to the residence, check around, I finally sat on the bed, staring at a suspicious water stains on the opposite wall. Imagined like the shape of a person, and her position as if struggling to come out. Me the creeps, quickly Mengtoudashui.The middle of the night, I had a dream I dreamed that two lovers were quarreling man with a rope in the rage strangled the woman, and then put her body buried in the wall. I saw the blood outflow from the eyes of the woman, struggling inside the wall, shouting: let me out, let me out! ! ! !

 

The Xiaxing really take it anymore, I picked up a screwdriver to dig up the wall.Finally, dug a small hole and then I saw an eye looking at me ...God, turned out to be true ...Suddenly ............The eyes into his mouth, and then began to speak:Next door, you dig our walls do?! "

No comments:

Post a Comment